Custom Order Request
Made By Order
Do you have a favorite crystal, that you would like to upgrade it to a stunning piece of jewelry?
First let's go over what is custom jewelry-
Custom order jewelry refers to the process of creating a unique piece of jewelry according to the specific requests and specifications of the customer. This type of jewelry is often considered to be more special and meaningful than mass-produced pieces because it is tailored to the individual's preferences and personal style.
To order custom jewelry, you would typically need to work with a jeweler or jewelry designer who can help you create your vision. Which in this case, is me. You would discuss your ideas and preferences with the jeweler, and they would work with you to develop a design that meets your specifications. The jeweler would then create the piece of jewelry by hand, using high-quality materials and techniques.
Some popular types of custom order jewelry include engagement rings, wedding bands, personalized necklaces, and bracelets. The cost of custom jewelry can vary depending on the complexity of the design, the materials used, and the skill level of the jeweler. However, many people believe that the cost is worth it for a one-of-a-kind piece that they will cherish for a lifetime
Let IVJ help you with this dilemma. I excel at customer order request. It's kind of my specialty. Let me explain why. I have this incredible intuition when it comes to creating my crystal healing jewelry. The reason why I named my company Innovated Visions jewelry is because I actually have visions of what to create.
Why people choose me to create their custom order request
1. Because I am highly intuitive when it comes to knowing what each person needs.
2. Each piece is specific to the healing needs of the customer.
3. I am able to wire wrap pretty much anything to a certain degree, giving the customer a wide variety of designs.
4. Each piece is very special to me. They are an extension of my soul. And the customer can feel this when they wear my pieces.
5. I infuse each piece with universal reiki healing energy.
6. I use the natural crystal energy and combine it with wire to act as a conduit to amplify the crystal energy.
7. I use only the highest quality of materials, for long lasting results. Just make sure you know how to care for your handmade jewelry. If you would like tips on how to do that, check out this blog I created, how to care for fine jewelry.
In conclusion, if you do have that special crystal that you would love to show off in the perfect design for you, or want a personalized piece to show off your specific style, simply message me today!